CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

by PJ


What was I doing 10 years ago...
I was about 6 months pregnant with my first child. I had just completed the 10th grade and was trying to enjoy my summer the best that I could. Being pregnant in Oklahoma my main job was to stay cool in that heat!


What was I doing 1 year ago...
Trying to entertain my 5 children who were out of school. Wishing that they would rather stay home and clean house than go and play.


5 Snacks that I enjoy...
No bake Cherry Cheesecake from Jello
Chips and dip
Home baked anything--well almost anything
Before I was pregnant is was Reese's and Pepsi
Goldfish!


5 Songs I know the lyrics to...
I am very quick at picking up the words to songs. I love music. If I have heard the song I know the lyrics.


5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
Buy land
Build a dream home for me and one for my mom
Hire a cleaning lady
Go on a few vacations to places I have always dreamed of
Put the rest in savings


5 bad habits...
Yelling
Cursing
Eating unhealthy when not pregnant
Not always finishing what I started--like housework
Being late--which I wasn't that way until I became an Eastman


5 Things I would never wear again...
Stir-up pants
Anything with puffy pant on it
Tube tops
Home-made vests
Anything with a western print


5 Toys I love...
The computer
The Game Cube
Barbies
Hotwheels!
Castle Marbleworks from Discovery Toys


Tag five people
Michael, and the Porch contributors who have no blogs

1 Rescued!!:

mindyluwho said...

Stirrup pants! I remember those!

And I'll take the cleaning lady too!