CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Belly Shots!

Here I am at 16 weeks. (This was done with Calebs' cheap digital camera he got for Christmas so if they aren't clear that is why.) We got a little cheesy with the pics. Melody loved it! She is going to be a great big sister!





9 Rescued!!:

Phae-Jae said...

Lookin' Good!

Are going to find out if it's a boy or girl? I think it's a girl!

Clarissa said...

We are going to find out when the baby comes. I am due on the 12th of December so Michael said lets not peek at our present this time. Knowing the Eastman boys and their notorious girl having abilities I think we are in for a girl as well.

mindyluwho said...

Ok, this was about a month ago...new shots please!!!

Elizabeth said...

That is the cutest belly I've ever seen!

Elizabeth said...

I like the new look of your page. I know you've grown since these photos, so please enlighten us on your new look.

mindyluwho said...

Hi Bo Betsy, fancy meeting you here. I guess we like hanging around in empty spaces together! Actually I got to see the real belly about a month ago, it looks like a little soccer ball in there, very cute! Guess I'll finally be able to see a new baby Eastman before anyone else!

Clarissa said...

I am sorry about not getting new pics up but I tried and because we are on dial-up right now it won't let me upload a pic for anything! I am sorry.

I am getting big though. We had the ultrasound and the doc says everything looks great.

We are also moving to a different house out here. Much nicer! It has grass in the front AND backyard! That is something amazing out here in the desert!

We are hoping to get DSL after we get settled in the new home. Then I will try to get you all updated. Thanks for your patience.

Elizabeth said...

Well Mindy, I see you've already made it here. So, did you ask her? I will. Clarissa, did you eat BigMac? Mindy and I have been hanging around in his comment box, sprucing up the place, but he never comes by to visit us. So I thought that maybe he's hiding in your big belly somewhere. I remember how much you can hide in that things from the last time. You can't fool me.

Well, if you find Mac, tell him to come look at the new curtains that Mindy is going to hang up for him. We already dusted and Mindy vaccumed. We really need some company in there. Don't get me wrong Mindy, it's great in there with you. I mean, we really have spent some quality time in there together, but I do miss my brother. I'm also jealous that I haven't seen any pictures yet. I am anxiously awaiting your response here...

mindyluwho said...

Hey Clariss, I was over at Big Mac's place and noticed that you all have DSL, does that mean that we will be getting pictures of that belly soon?

Miss you!

(Hi Mamita...I see you!)