CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More Belly Shots!




10 Rescued!!:

1/2 a Dozen said...

Oh ... My ... Goodness! The designs do WONDERS for your profile (it's about time I might add). You look great! How are you? How are you feeling? When is the due date? We miss you!

Clarissa said...

I am anxious for the baby to come. I can't wait to find out what we are having. My siatic(sp?) nerve is really bothering me. I am always tired. Otherwise I am doing good. I am due on the 11th of Dec. I always go past. Doc says he won't let me go more than 10 days past though. No Christmas baby. We miss you all too!

mindyluwho said...

Cute top! And cute belly!

Are you guys coming out for Thanksgiving?

Jenny said...

Dec 1 would be a good day. I'm just saying...

Elizabeth said...

Look at your belly!!! I've been waiting so long to see it too and soon it will be gone!

Elizabeth said...

Hey, when's that baby coming???

Clarissa said...

Sorry it took a while to respond. I was in the hospital in the middle of a contraction when you posted! I had the baby at 5:42 pm. So that is when the baby came!

Ces said...

Congrats on baby Calvin :)

Elizabeth said...

So, when do we get to see him???

mindyluwho said...

I've seen him. He's sooooooo cute! And yes he's for real...but you can't tell from these pictures because it looks like he's still in the belly!