CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I made it! Me! I did!

In February I opened my big mouth and said I could do something I had never done. After realizing what I had said I swallowed hard and hoped for the best.

February marks the Birthday of Relief Society. Our Relief Society chose the theme of "Princesses in Training." They thought that the cake should be one of those barbie cakes. I have a batter bowl from Pampered Chef that has a recipe for a cake like that so I volunteered my services.

Making the cake was easy. The hard part was decorating it! But after about an hour I was able to finish my masterpiece. I was so proud of myself! I did it!


Afterwards we had fun with the leftover frosting!


2 Rescued!!:

mindyluwho said...

It's beeeuuuutiful!

I made one once for one of my girls. It was a lot of fun!

1/2 a Dozen said...

Way to go Clarissa! I think you found a new talent!