CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

War Paint


Melody is my littlest one. She is 2 years old. We had just got back that week from Oklahoma. My mom had given me a whole bunch of lipstick samples from Avon. I stuck them into my case of fingernail polish. While at home I was trying to put everything away. I put my case in the bedroom so nobody would get into it and get nail polish everywhere. I needed to get a couple of cotton balls out and left it open forgeting about the lipstick. Low and behold...Melody found me and the case. I come out of the bathroom to find her putting on lipstick. She was covered in it! When I came in she was actually painting her toenails with it! We call her our little Indian War Princess. I guess she was getting ready to fight her brothers and needed the war paint to help in her battle. Anyway, she looked cute!

1 Rescued!!:

Phae-Jae said...

You gotta love two year olds!! She is a cutie!!